Updated Terms and Conditions
* For contracts entered into an agreement with ABAX from September 1st 2021, signed terms and conditions will apply.
These key changes has been implemented:
- English is the master language and accessible by URL, translations available for convenience, all contract documents are in same page, possibility to save/print in PDF
- Future proofed to cover ABAX' vision Simply Connected (5.)
- Shorter, restructured and more transparent
- Data Processing Agreement (DPA) now prevails follows the T&Cs in contract document order (1.4.)
- Contract period now starts from hardware shipping date instead of contract sign date (3.2.)
- Clear description in the Customer Contract on who owns the hardware (4.1.)
- Delivery terms DAP instead of DDP (4.2.)
- Lifetime warranty is described in more detail (9.)
- Liability limited to paid amount by the date per service max 36 months (11.2.)
- Price increase possibility with two month's prior written notice based on cost rise on manufacturing costs or other 3rd party (16.1.)
- Price adjustments possible on automatic renewals (16.3.)
ABAX has revised the General Terms and Conditions, valid from March 1st 2020*
* For new customers who have signed a Contract with ABAX after February 1st 2020, the General Terms and Conditions applies from the Commencement Date of said Contract.
To ensure the highest quality for our services, ABAX has revised the General Terms and Conditions according to Clause 2.10 in the General Terms and Conditions.
ABAX has implemented the following changes:
- The Customers rights and obligations in relation to the Goods are detailed in the terms and conditions (Clause 3.4)
- The Customer is obliged to install the Goods unless otherwise agreed. Installation information is provided (Clause 3.7)
- The Goods must not be changed or reconfigured by the Customer (Clause 3.10)
- The Supplier reserves the right to request return of the goods in cases where misuse is believed to have occurred (Clause 3.11)
- Title to the Goods shall remain with the Supplier (Clause 6.2, 6.3. & 6.4)
- Broadened from ‘national laws’ to include any country where the Customer has access to the service and GDPR regulation (Clause 8.3)
- The Customer should return all Goods upon termination (Clause 15.1.2)
- Included ‘transfer’ to the list of the Supplier’s assignment and other dealings (Clause 17.1.1)
- Product Group 3 (ABAX Worker and ABAX Performance) have been removed. The ABAX Worker service area has been transferred from ABAX AS to Håndverksdata AS (org. No. 989 307 835)
- A new service ABAX API has been implemented (Clause 18.1 & 18.4).
If you have any questions, please contact ABAX at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABAX has revised the Data Processor Agreement, valid from March 1st 2020
It's been almost 18-months since GDPR and the new Personal Data Act came into force. To ensure continued compliance with the regulations and fulfil its duties as a Data Processor, ABAX has revised the standard data processor agreement, available at https://www.abax.com/terms-and-conditions .
ABAX has implemented the following changes:
- Merged clause 4, the use of subcontractors and clause 6, the transfer outside the EEA.
- Changes to the use of subcontractors shall be informed of in advance with a minimum of 30 days written notice. Customers shall have the right to object to such changes on factual grounds within 14 days.
- A hyperlink has been included in clause 4 to an overview of all the subcontractors used by ABAX, including information that subcontractors outside the EEA are certified in Privacy Shield.
- Changes to the data processing agreement shall be informed of in advance with a minimum of 30 days written notice. Customers shall have the right to object to such changes on factual grounds within 14 days.
- Information is included in Appendix 2 that until 30 June 2020, ABAX together with Håndverksdata AS (org. No. 989 307 835), will have a joint data processing responsibility for the ABAW Worker service.
The changes in the data processing agreement have been updated with input from our customers and will further support data processing compliance.
Please note, no changes have been made to separately negotiated data processor agreements.
If you have any related questions please contact the ABAX Privacy Officer / Data Protection Officer at: email@example.com
Changes to the use of subcontractors shall be informed in advance with a minimum of 30 days written notice.