Are You Better With Or Without Fuel Benefit-In-Kind?

Profile picture for user

When a company car is issued to an employee, the individual will most likely receive ‘free fuel’ from the employer and will be taxed, each tax year, on the cash equivalent of the fuel benefit. This is called Fuel Benefit-In-Kind (FBIK) and the costs can become quite hefty!