ABAX MINI is a smart, cost-effective way to monitor your power tools and portable equipment. Set up of your ABAX MINI couldn’t be simpler:
How do I set up my ABAX MINI in the system?
- Open the ABAX MINI menu https://abax.cloud/triplog/equipment/MINI.
- The list will show you an overview of all the ABAX MINI units on your account.
Note: If you are adding asset details for the first time, the list will only contain serial numbers. It is important that you match the serial number to the correct asset.
- Click on any row to add the following details:
- Name - the label that will appear in reports and live map.
- Description - free text to help you stay organised.
- Department - the department which the ABAX MINI belongs to.
The following is recorded automatically:
- Serial No. - the unique serial number of the unit.
- Last seen - timestamp of when the ABAX MINI was last updated.
- Last seen by - the name of the hardware unit that last spotted the ABAX MINI - 'ABAX Global Network' will appear here if the unit was not your own.
- You can also choose to show or hide the unit in the map via the ‘Visible in map’ toggle box
Download the ABAX Driver App
Download the ABAX Admin App
When does the ABAX MINI update its position in the map?
The ABAX MINI’s location in map will update when any of the following are met:
- The ABAX MINI emits a signal when your own eligible ABAX hardware is within 35-metres (for ABAX MINI) or 75-metres (for ABAX MINI2.0).
- The ABAX MINI emits a signal when an eligible unit in the ABAX Global Network* is within 35-metres (for ABAX MINI) or 75-metres (for ABAX MINI2.0)
- The ABAX MINI emits a signal when the Driver app or Admin app is actively searching and is within 50-metres.
*(All our services and units for all our customers are connected in a network that gives you extra coverage).
How can I find a misplaced MINI?
If you have a MINI mounted on an asset you lose or misplace – use the ‘Find My Mini’ feature to get a notification when there is a new position received.
- Open the ABAX MINI menu https://abax.cloud/triplog/equipment/MINI
- Choose from the list the asset which you need to find.
- Under the ‘Find My Mini’ tab, enter your contact information and press ‘Confirm’.
- You will now receive a message the next time the MINI is seen by the ABAX Global Network.
- To make it even easier, the message will include a live map that will last 24 hours, so you don’t even need to log in.