Knowledge base > Installation guides > MINI
Decide where you would like to mount the unit and clean the area with the wipe provided.
Try not to position the unit under or next to any metal surface as this may interfere with the strength of the signal.
- Fix the unit to the asset using the tape or bracket provided. A magnetic jacket is also available but sold separately.
- Fix the unit to the asset using the tape or keychain bracket provided. A magnetic jacket is also available but sold separately.
How to install ABAX MINI
ABAX MINI is a smart, cost-effective way to monitor your power tools and portable equipment. Set up of your ABAX MINI couldn’t be simpler:
- Make a note of the serial number and the asset the unit is mounted on.
- The serial number can be found on both the packaging and unit.
- To finish the installation, you now need to access your interface to connect the ABAX MINI and your asset. If you need help on how to do this, see: “How do I set up my ABAX MINI in the system?”.
- For information on when your ABAX MINI will update in the map, see: “When does the ABAX MINI update its position in the map?”.
Download the ABAX Driver App
Download the ABAX Admin App
MINI User Guide
To see how to use the ABAX MINI and MINI2, please check out our MINI user guide.